unSCruz 2018: A Burning Man Regional Event is happening!
Starting at Noon on Friday, May 4th and exodus is on Sunday, May 6th.
Santa Cruz County Fairgrounds
2601 East Lake Avenue, Watsonville, CA 95076
RAIN OR SHINE EVENT be prepared!
Please check back frequently, we are in the process of nailing everything down.
Sunday: 8a—Exodus (the event ends at 5p and you must be cleared out by 7p)
¡¡¡TICKETS ARE ON SALE!!! –>NO CASH @ DOOR!<–
We cannot accept cash at the gate… Buying tickets online ahead of time is your fastest method, if that doesn’t work for you, the good news is you can use your phone or our tablet to purchase through our EventBrite page *if tickets are still available* with your Credit Card to get in.
Not all information is in yet, so please check in frequently. Ticket prices include admission for all 3 days of unSCruz, and tent camping. RV/Camper passes must be purchased separately.
$60 Tier 1 ticket sales Dates February 12, 2018–March 9, 2018 at 11:59p CLOSED
$75 Tier 2 ticket sales Dates March 10, 2018 at 12a–April 7, 2018 at 11:59p CLOSED
$100 Tier 3 ticket sales Dates April 8, 2018 at 12a–May 6, 2018 at 12p
All ages event
under 12 free
12–17 must purchase a ticket and be with a signed legal guardian
$50 Limited RV/Camper/Trailer: Vehicle Passes
In an effort to maximize space for FUN and Tent Camping, all personal vehicles MUST be parked in the parking lot.
- If you are not actually sleeping in your vehicle, please do not purchase a vehicle pass!
- If your vehicle is inside the event and not being utilized as a sleeping space, you will be asked to move your vehicle down to a designated parking area that does not interfere with potential camping space for others.
- We have a fantastic shuttle service available to bring you both into and out of the event, so don’t spend money where you don’t have to. Leave your car in the lot!
- Vehicle Pass does not include RV Hook-ups
- In and out privileges are for sentient beings only not vehicles inside the gate.